Realme 8 4G, 8 Pro, and Realme X2 are receiving the March and April 2021 security patch updates in India and China. The company announced the open beta program for Realme UI 2.0 skin for Realme X2 recently.
REALME X2 APRIL 2021 SECURITY PATCH UPDATE CHANGELOG
The new brings optimized system stability and performance improvements to the devices and also fixes some issues. The system update for Realme X2 fixes the problem of the charging icon in the status bar that would display abnormally when the device was plugged into a non-original charger. It also optimizes system resource scheduling to improve the fluency of use. The new update for Realme X2 carries the firmware version RMX1991_11_C.27.
- Update Android security patches (2021#3 & 2021#4)
- Optimized system resource scheduling to improve the fluency of use
- Fixed the problem that the charging icon in the status bar may display abnormally when using non-original chargers
REALME 8 AND 8 PRO APRIL 2021 SECURITY PATCH UPDATE CHANGELOG
Realme 8 and 8 Pro are also receiving the March and April 2021 security update. The update fixes several camera issues that include the blurring issue that occurs while taking a picture. It optimizes the camera quality in several modes and fixes images of the front and rear camera. The update also optimizes the fingerprint logic and improves the unlocking experience. The new update for Realme 8 and 8 Pro carries firmware version RMX3085_11_A.10.
- Updated Android security patch: March & April 2021
- Optimized the image clarity of the front camera in backlight condition
- Optimizes the image effect of the rear camera in food scenes
- Optimized the calling quality in third-party apps
- Optimizes the image clarity of the rear camera in normal mode
- Optimized the image noise of the rear camera at 64M mode in some scenarios
- Optimizes the image clarity of video recording
- Optimized the image clarity of the rear flashlight
- Fixed the probabilistic focus issue while scanning QR code in some third-party apps
- Fixes the reddish image issue of the front camera in outdoor scenarios
- Fixed the shifting color issue of the rear camera in some scenarios
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of the camera in some scenarios
- Optimized the fingerprint logic and improved unlocking experience
The users can check for the updates manually on their devices in India and China. They can navigate to the device’s Settings > Software Updates > Download and Install. The update is rolling out in India and China as of now and will soon reach other regions.