Realme C21 was launched at the near end of Q3 2021 flaunting a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS display. The smartphone fuels Android 10, Realme UI out of the box paired with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Under the hood, it equips an Octa-core processor-based MediaTek Helio G35 Chipset. Realme C21 houses a triple rear camera module consisting of a 13MP primary sensor and a single 5MP sensor at the front side.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated with every build released for Realme C21.
Realme C21 Update Tracker
- [October 9, 2021]: Realme C21 is receiving an Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 stable update. The package also inculcates the September 2021 security patch on build number RMX3201_11_C.03. Here is what the new software carries to your device.
- Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- You can now create your own wallpaper by picking colors from your photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported.
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode, and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light.
- High Efficiency
- You can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split-screen mode.
- Improved Performance
- Added “Optimized night charging”: An AI algorithm is used to control charging speed at night to extend battery life.
- You can now determine a time period when Do Not Disturb is on.
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience.
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay.
- Optimized “Auto brightness”.
- You can now remove a folder or combine it with another one.
- Security and Privacy
- You can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings.
- Added “Low battery message”: When your phone battery is lower than 15%, you can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
- Emergency info: You can quickly display your personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when your screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: You can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- You can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- You can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Added the Cloud Sync for Private Safe feature which allows you to sync the photos in your Private Safe to the cloud.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- HeyTap Cloud
- You can back up your photos, documents, system settings and more, and easily migrate to a new phone.
- You can select the types of data to be backed up or restored.
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting.
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos.
- realme Lab
- Added Sleep Capsule for you to restrict your phone use for better rest and sleep.
- [June 6, 2021]: Realme is sending a new software update to the smartphone that carries the April 2021 security patch. The latest build can be identified by firmware version RMX3201_11_A.37 that protects the system from different kinds of exploits. This is a minor bump in safety level and does not bring any major changes and additions to your smartphone. However, it enhances the user experience by driving system performance optimizations and improved system stability.
- [May 7, 2021]: Realme C20 is receiving its first-ever update in India with build number RMX3061_11_A.33. The update is not major and does not add any new features in favor of the user experience. However, it brings performance optimizations and addresses some known glitches, and brings fixes for them. Thus, improving the system stability.
Like all the other updates, this as well is rolling out in a phase-wise manner. Accordingly, the users may have to wait a while to get the build. You can also check the update status manually by heading over to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates. We also suggest you switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.