The Realme GT 2 Pro is the first flagship by the company in the year 2022. Also, it is the first device from the company to get the Android 13 Developer Preview Program. In the meantime, the smartphone is receiving software updates on the current version to keep the user experience stable and seamless.
The latest software update for the Realme GT 2 Pro is bundled with the firmware version RMX3301_11_A.16. The package is currently rolling out in India, and it will soon make its way to more markets in the coming days.
Regarding changes, the build brings multiple fixes across the system, including freezer YouTube video, unexpected restart, overheating, battery draining, and more. Also, there’s an overall improvement for an elevated experience. In addition, the build packs the May 2022 security Patch. Check out the official changelog below.
- Integrates the May 2022 Android security patch.
- Improves network stability.
- Improves network stability for gaming scenarios when you use two SIM cards.
- Improves startup smoothness of some applications
- Fixes an issue where video freeze on Youtube
- Fixes an issue where the system launcher would repeatedly stop running.
- Fixes an issue where your phone might unexpectedly restart.
- Temperature control
- Fixes the issue where overheating in some scenarios.
- Fixes an issue where Candy Crush Saga drains the battery too fast.
- Fixed an issue of draining the battery too fast in some scenarios.
- Rear camera
- Fixes an issue where the preview of a photo taken in a dark environment would not load.
The OTA update is rolling out in batches and will reach out automatically to all users. In the meantime, you can also give it a manual check by heading over to Settings > System update.