Realme GT Neo was launched a couple of months back with Dimensity 1200 Soc. The company recently released the May 2021 security patch update for the lineup. Now, the Realme GT Neo is grabbing a new software update that brings system fixes and optimizations.
Make sure to visit: Download the latest Game Space 4.5.0 for your Realme smartphones
The latest update for the smartphone can be identified by the firmware version A.23. Presently, the package is rolling out to few countries, while it will soon expand to other regions in the upcoming weeks.
Concerning changes, the update brings optimization to the camera app. Moreover, it enhances the network and system stability with reduced power consumption. Along with this, the package also addresses a couple of problems and brig fixes for them. Refer to the below changelog for precise details.
- Optimize network compatibility and improve the online experience
- Optimize photo noise and image quality performance in some scenes
- Optimize power consumption performance in some scenarios
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Fix the problem that the floating window cannot be resized in some scenes
- Fix the problem of an abnormal refresh rate of watermelon video in some scenes
As always, the OTA update is having a phase-wise rollout. Accordingly, it may take some time to reach out to all users. Alternatively, you can also flash the update manually by heading to the phone Settings -> Software Update, if the update is available for your device tap on Download and install.