It’s been nearly a month since the Realme V23 was unveiled in the Chinese market. Now, the company is spinning out the first software update for the smartphone in the home country. Here is what the build packs!
Must see: Download Realme Assistive Ball App
The first software update for the Realme V23 is bundled with the firmware version A.05. The package elevates the user experience by bringing optimizations across the system, including the display and camera. Moreover, it resolves multiple issues, like flash screens in some displays. Check out the official changelog below for precise details.
- Optimize system stability
- Optimize game stability and power consumption performance
- Optimize the screen brightness adjustment to make the screen brightness change smoother
- Fix the flash screen in some display scenes
- Update the touch screen firmware to optimize the touch screen experience
- Optimize camera performance and improve the operation experience
- Optimize the rear photo definition
- Optimize the front video brightness of the three-way camera
- Fix the problem of preview screen compression caused by some three-party applications calling the camera.
- Fix the problem that in the dark environment, there is a very low probability that the photos of the rear portrait will not be saved after taking photos.
- Fix the problem that the front face is blushing in some scenes
- Fix the problem that in special environments, it takes a long time to display fullness after charging to 100%.
The OTA update is having a staged rollout, making it take a while to reach all units. Meanwhile, you can head over to Settings > Software update to give it a manual check.