Happy news for all Realme Narzo 30 5G users as the device has received a crucial Android 12 update a few hours ago. The upgrade to Android 12 with Realme UI 3.0 is available for the two terminals with the built number RMX3242_11.C.03.
Must See: Vivo V25 and V25 Pro launched with their colour-changing design
The newly received Realme update primarily focused on Android 12. It brings changes to the graphical interface, such as new animation and dynamic themes, as well as additional Cameras and accessibility.
The roll-out is being released in batches and will take quite some time to reach you. So kindly wait for it. Also, please make sure that your device is updated to the appropriate version RMX3242_11.A.16. in order to get this update.
- New design
- The all-new design, which emphasizes a sense of space, delivers a simple, clean, and comfortable visual and interactive experience.
- Adds Smart Assistant widgets that show key information of apps and provide instant access to functions.
- Revamps the page layout based on the principle of reducing visual noise and spacing out elements and prioritizes information with different colors to make key information stand out.
- Redesigns icons using new materials to give more depth and a greater sense of space and texture to the icons.
- Optimizes Quantum Animation Engine: Quantum Animation Engine 3.0 implements the concept of mass to make animations more lifelike and optimizes more than 300 animations to bring a more natural user experience.
- Convenience & efficiency
- FlexDrop is renamed Flexible Windows and is optimized:
- Optimizes the method of switching the floating windows between different sizes
- Security and privacy
- Optimizes spam block rules: Adds a rule for blocking MMS messages.
- Adds Quick launch, a feature that detects the apps you use frequently and pre-loads them so you can open them quickly.
- Adds a chart to display your battery usage.
- In team fight scenes, games run more smoothly at a stable frame rate.
- Reduces the CPU load average and lowers the battery usage.
- You can now decide which camera modes are displayed on the menu bar and in what order they are displayed.
- Optimizes the auto brightness algorithm to adapt screen brightness to more scenes for a comfortable screen reading experience.
- Optimizes accessibility:
- Adds visuals to text instructions for an intuitive understanding of accessibility functions.
- Optimizes categorization of functions by grouping them into vision, hearing, interactive actions and general.
- TalkBack supports more system apps including Photos, Phones, Mail, and Calendar.
It is rolling out as an incremental update and may take some time to reach each unit. In the next few weeks, all the Realme Narzo 30 5G devices will get Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0.