Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G receives its first software update in India. Narzo 30 Pro is the first smartphone of the Narzo series that supports 5G and has a 120Hz display.
Narzo 30 Pro New Update
The latest update comes with the February 2021 security patch and an added image crop feature. It has the firmware version RMX2111PU_11_A.29. The new update fixes the issue of disconnecting Bluetooth where Wi-Fi automatically turns off while connecting to a hotspot. It has made improvements in audio for wireless audio devices. It brings system stability and an option to add a Clock page.
The changelog suggests:
- Updated Android security patch: February 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic disconnecting issues of automobile Bluetooth
- Optimized the probabilistic noise of the Bluetooth earphones
- Fixed the issue where Wi-Fi automatically turns off when connecting to a hotspot on some devices
- Added image crop feature
- Optimized the screenshot fluency on Add Clock page
- Optimized the system stability
The users of Realme Narzo 30 Pro have already started receiving the latest update. You can check for the new update in Settings>About>Software Update, if you have not received it yet.