The latest update for the Realme X2 Pro is a part of the Realme UI 2.0 build which is presently rolling out in India. The build can be identified through the firmware version RMX1931_11_F.12. Also, the package will shortly expand to other regions as well.
Talking about changes, the software adds the July 2021 security patch along with the new features. According to the company’s documentation, the patch fixes numerous privacy and security-related vulnerabilities. Additionally, it also includes performance improvements that enhance the device’s stability and bug fixes.
The major thing to notice in the update is it addresses the lagging issue of Battlegrounds Mobile India. Moreover, the issue that the Battlegrounds Mobile India does not support 90fps while the 90fps switch is on is also fixed. Here is the official changelog issued by the company.
- Updated Android security patch: July 2021
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of Battlegrounds Mobile India in some scenes
- Fixed the issue that the Battlegrounds Mobile India does not support 90fps while the 90fps switch is on
- Fixed the problem of heating when using normal charging while the screen is on
- Fixed the issue of phone restart at a very low probability in standby mode
- Fixed the problem of low probability of camera preview freeze
As usual, the package is rolling out in batches and will take time to hit every unit. Meanwhile, you can also head over to Settings > Software update > check for update to give it a manual check.