Update: 21-07-2020: Realme Europe has made the RMX2081EU_11.A.32 build for Realme X3 SuperZoom available for download. You can download it from here.
Just two days back, Realme has launched both Realme X3 and X3 SuperZoom smartphones. Now, both the smartphones started receiving a new update for both the devices. The new updates add the latest Security Patch, new apps, several optimizations, and bug fixes. The updates are gradually rolling out on these smartphones. The RMX2081_11_A.31 update weighs 195MB in size and it is available only for Indian users. However, it will be released in Europe shortly.
According to the release note, the update packs with new apps like PaySa and Realme link. It also fixes the occasional lagging issue bug and many other known bugs. The update also brings optimizations (Fixes) for the heating issues of the side fingerprint sensor, screen brightness, crashes, Image quality, and much more. Furthermore, the changelog of the update is mentioned below.
- Android security patch: June 2020
- Added Realme Paysa India)
- Added Realme Link
- Optimized screen brightness
- Optimized the occasional heating issue of the side fingerprint sensor
- Optimized the occasional device crash issue while using
- Optimized photographing quality, and fixed some known issues
- Fixed the occasional lagging issue while using
- Fixed some known issues, and improved system stability
As it’s the initial release of the update, it may take some time to hit your device, we mean the review units only as the actual sale will be taking place within the next few days. You can also check it manually by navigating into software updates from settings. Presently, the OTA download file of this update is not available. However, we will update the article shortly after its official availability.