Realme has recently released the Android 11 based Realme UI 2.0 open beta update to the X50 5G. For your information, the smartphone currently runs April 2021 Android security patch by Google. And now, the Chinese giant is sending a new software update to the units in their home country.
Make sure to visit: Download the latest Game Space 4.5.0 for your Realme smartphones
The latest build can be identified by build number B.23 that addresses some glitches in the Bluetooth connectivity, settings app, and screenshot lagging. Here’s what exactly the new package brings to your Realme X50 5G.
- Optimized the response speed of cropping after screenshot
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue of long screenshotting in adding world clock interface
- Fixed the probabilistic changing issue of daily data limit after OTA updated
- Fixed the probabilistic selecting failure issue of Clear All at notification bar in Accessibility Mode
- Fixed the probabilistic volume sync failure issue while reconnecting Bluetooth headphone in some scenarios
As most of the updates take place, this too is rolling out in phases. Accordingly, if you own a Realme X50 5G in China, the OTA build will soon hit your device. Just in case, you did not receive the package, head over to the Settings app > Software Update, if the new version is available then click on Download and Install.
Realme X50 5G Specifications
The smartphone was released last year in January with Android 10 based ColorOS 7 on top. It features a 6.57 inch IPS LCD display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. Under the hood, Realme X50 5G powers Snapdragon 765G 5G paired with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage. Moving to the shooting section, it carries a quad-camera set up with a 64MP primary camera. On the other side, the phone houses dual-lens for selfies consisting of a 16MP main snapper.