At the beginning of 2020, Realme X50 Pro was launched officially by sporting a 6.44-inch display with around 1080 x 2400 pixels of resolution and 409 PPI density, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It is powered by the Octa-core’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) Chipset. In-camera, the device packs a 64-MP + 12-MP + 8-MP + 2-MP quad rear camera and a 32-MP + 8-MP dual front-facing camera.
Note: This is a tracker, and it will be updated regularly with Realme X50 Pro/ X50 Pro Player Edition smartphone updates
Realme X50/ X50 Pro/ X50 Pro Player Edition Update Tracker
- [January 31, 2021]: The Realme X50 Pro becomes the company’s first smartphone to receive the Realme UI 2.0 update. The update is rolling out on the RMX2075EUNV44_11_C.17/ RMX2075EU_11_C.17 Firmware version and it weighs nearly 3.01GB in size. As of now, the update is currently limited only to the India, China, and European markets. Talking about the changelog, the update comes with a couple of new add-ons and changes, optimizations, and much more.
- [January 30, 2021]: The Realme X50 5G smartphones have started receiving a new update with the January 2021 Security patch. The update is rolling out on the RMX2051_11_B.20 Firmware version and comes with December 2020 and January 2021 Security patches, new add-ons, bug fixes, and optimizations. Apart from that, the company has not added any new major features to the device. The update adds the new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphone. It brings fixes for the probabilistic issue of audio played out by speaker during a call with Bluetooth earphones, the probabilistic failure issue of Clone Phone, and much more.
- [January 29, 2021]: The Realme X50 Pro users have started experiencing a new update with a few bug fixes. The update appears on the RMX2076EU_11_A.42 Firmware version and it is currently rolling out only to the European users. It brings fixes for the exceptional issue of the optimizing time of One Click Power-Saving page and the probabilistic no-signal issue. Besides these, the company has not included anything in this update.
- [November 26, 2020]: The November 2020 Security patch update has finally started hitting the Realme X50 Pro and X50 Pro Player Edition smartphones. The update is rolling out on the RMX2071_11_A.25 Firmware version for both the device. As per the changelog, the update features the latest Security patch, new add-ons, and fixes. The new add-ons include the function of turning off the flashlight by short pressing the power button in the screen state, support for QR code scanning in the business card scanning interface, and QR code sharing function in the contact details interface. The update brings fixes for the problem that there is a very low probability that you need to enter the password twice to enter the private safe, the issue that a screenshot floating window hovering switch will flash on the screenshot setting interface, and the problem that the WeChat message does not turn on when the screen is locked issue.
- [October 18, 2020]: The Realme UI 2.0 beta update has finally started hitting the Realme X50 Pro smartphones with a bunch of changelogs. As per the changelog, the update comes with fixes for Camera, Gaming, Navigation, Lock screen, and Battery issues. The update is rolling on the RMX2076PU_11_C.13 Firmware version and is currently limited to Indian users only.
- [October 9, 2020]: The September 2020 Security patch update for the X50 Pro smartphone bears the RMX2076EU_11_A.34 Firmware version. Coming to the changelog, the update adds the October 2020 Security patch, optimizations, fixes for known/ reported issues and new add-ons. Reportedly, the company has not added any new features. However, you will be experiencing them if added. The update brings fixes for 5G network connectivity issue, scrolling screenshot and layout issues when scrolling screenshot.
- [July 18, 2020]: Realme has just pushed a new update with July 2020 Security patch for X50 Pro devices on the RMX2071_11_A.21 Firmware version. The update comes with a bunch of changelog which includes the latest Security patch, new add-ons, fixes and optimizations. More details of this update can be found by checking our article.
- [June 27, 2020]: Realme X50 Pro smartphones have started experiencing the Security patch update for the month of June 2020. The update is rolling on the RMX2076PU_11_A.25 Firmware version. According to the changelog, apart from the latest Security patch, optimizations and fixes, the update doesn’t add any new features. More details of this update can be found on our dedicated article.
- [May 30, 2020]: Another update has started spinning out for the Realme X50 Pro users. The update is bumping on the RMX2076PU_11_A.21 Firmware version and comes with a bunch of changelog. The update features the latest Security patch, new add-ons, optimizations and fixes. Click here to know more details about this update.
- [March 31, 2020]: The March 2020 Security patch update has finally started hitting the Realme X50 Pro smartphones. The update is rolling on the RMX2071_11_A.12 Firmware version and as per the changelog, it adds the latest Security patch and increases the smartphone’s stability. Apart from that, the company has not added any new features. You can know more details about this update by checking our dedicated article.
As the company is sending the updates in phases, it might take a few days to reach each and every unit. Meanwhile, you can navigate to Settings>Software updates and check for updates to check the update status manually.