Xiaomi’s spin-off brand introduced the Redmi A1 smartphone in September 2022 as an entry-level offering. The device runs MediaTek Helio A22 SoC under the hood paired with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. It features a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a 5MP selfie camera. At the back, there’s an 8MP dual camera setup. Further, the handset ships with a 5,000mAh battery with a 10W charger.
Make sure to visit: How to install Applob APK on Android Device
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated frequently with the Redmi A1 smartphone updates.
Redmi A1 Updates Tracker
- [January 04, 2023]: Redmi is rolling out the new stable update for Redmi A1/A1+ in India with firmware version V184.108.40.206.SGMINXM along with the January 2023 Security Patch
Updated Android Security Patch to January 2023. Increased system security.
- [December 09, 2022]: Redmi is rolling out the new stable update for Redmi A1/A1+ in India with firmware version V220.127.116.11.SGMINXM along with the November 2022 Security Patch
Android Security Patch to November 2022. Increased system security.
- [September 7, 2022]: On its very second day, the company is releasing the first update for the Redmi A1. The build is rolling out in India with firmware version V18.104.22.168.SGMINXM. It optimizes the system’s performance for a polished user experience. Also, the system’s security and stability are improved. The build might come pre-installed with your new handset.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
Read more: Redmi Note 10/Note 10 Pro Update Tracker
As usual, the OTA update is having a phase-wise rollout. Accordingly, it will take time to reach every unit. Alternatively, you can head over to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates to track the respective build manually.