Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro were launched in March 2201 as affordable smartphones in the mid-range segment. Both the smartphones are getting pampered by the Redmi via regular software updates and security patches. We will continuously update the Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro update tracker with the respective updates that these phones will receive in the future.
Redmi Note 10 comes packed with a SNapdragon 678 SoC coupled with an octa-core chipset and Adreno 612 GPU. It houses a 6.43-inch display with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Furthermore, it houses a quad-rear camera with a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, a 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. The smartphone further features a 13MP selfie camera on the front. It is available in three storage variants including a 4GB RAM + 64GB, 4GB RAM+ 128GB and 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage.
Whereas, the Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with a Snapdragon 732G SoC housing an octa-core processor and Adreno 618 GPU. The smartphone features a quad-rear camera with 108MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultrawide sensor, a 5MP macro sensor, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front, there’s a 16MP selfie camera. The Pro version comes with a 5020 mAh battery and 33W fast charging.
Both the smartphones regularly receive the update from Redmi. We have listed all the major updates in descending data order.
Redmi Note 10 and Redmi Note 10 Pro Update tracker
- [29 July 2021]: Redmi Note 10 5G is grabbing a new software update. The package brings the July 2021 security patch globally via the firmware version V22.214.171.124.RKSMIXM. This is a minor bump that does not carry any new additions. though it increases the system’s stability. Download the Recovery ROM from here and apply for OTA here.
- [May 18, 2021]: The Redmi Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max users in India are receiving a stable MIUI 12.5.1 update. The new software update can be identified with the build version 126.96.36.199.RKFINXM weighs around 70MB in size. MIUI 12.5 brings improved performance, tweaks in system apps like camera and notes, and a lot more. Head here to read the official changelog.
- [May 12, 2021]: Redmi Note 10 Pro & Note 10 Pro Max are receiving a stable update with the latest skin, MIUI 12.5. However, as of now, the fresh skin is available in a stable form only for the Mi Pilot Testers. A border rollout is expected to follow soon by the next couple of weeks. To know what the build will bring, click here.
- [May 11, 2021]: Redmi is sending MIUI 12.5 update to the soon-to-launch smartphone, Redmi Note 10S. The new skin is out for all the Redmi Note 10S devices carrying version number 188.8.131.52.RLLINXM for India, 184.108.40.206.RKLEUXM for Europe, and 220.127.116.11.RKLMIXM for other global markets. Visit our dedicated article to know more about this update.
- [15 July 2020] Redmi Note 10 Global is receiving V18.104.22.168.RKFMIXM firmware update based on Android 11. The update improves the overall performance and fixes some issues. You can download the Fastboot Recovery build from here. Below is the official changelog:
(Status bar, Notification shade)Fix: Floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape modeFix: Notification badges weren’t updated for incoming notifications on a locked device
You can bookmark this page for regular updates for Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro.