Samsung can deploy a 200 MP camera sensor for Galaxy S23 Ultra

0

A few months back, Samsung announced a 200MP camera sensor for its upcoming flagships. Reportedly, the company has successfully finished the development. However, it is yet to be seen on a device. Rumors now claim that we can see the new camera lens with the introduction of the Galaxy S23 Ultra in 2023.

200 MP camera

Make sure to visit: Comparing the partners: Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G v/s Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G

In that case, the Galaxy S23 Ultra will be the first smartphone to house the largest sensors than any other device. Although, at the moment, it is unknown what kind of improvements will be ISOCELL HP3 bring. FYI, this is not identical to ISOCELL HP1, in fact, the HP3 is an upgraded version.

The Korean tech conglomerate’s component division, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, will get 70% of orders for the new 200MP ISOCELL sensor. Samsung Electronics and its other partners are said to manufacture the remaining 30% of orders, says ETNews.

 

To recall, the Korean tech giant debuted its 108MP camera sensor with Galaxy S20 Ultra. Also, the Galaxy S21 Ultra and Galaxy S22 Ultra equips the same senor. FYI, the HP1 bought 8K and 4K video recordings. Also, it introduced features like advanced HDR and Double Super Phase Detection autofocus.

If the reporters stand true, the 200 MP change is something we’ve been looking forward to. Needless to say, as mentioned earlier, these are the rumors and are subject to change anytime. We hope the company will soon provide an official statement confirming the news. In addition, we could hear about the Galaxy S23 Ultra later this year.

Read more: Galaxy Tab S6 Lite appears on multiple certifications, launch imminent
Previous articleChrome OS 101 brings unusual features, including dark boot screen and more
Next articleGoogle Pixel 6 Pro spotted on Geekbench with Android 13
"Do anything, but let it produce joy" Tech freak, Android enthusiast, and a wanderer.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here