Recently, Samsung rolled out a couple of new updates to the Galaxy A30, Galaxy S10 Lite, and many other devices. Now, the company has started spinning out a new update to the Galaxy Watch Active 2 devices. The update bears the R820XXU1DUA3/R820GFC1DUA3 Firmware version and comes with a bunch of new features.
Must See: Samsung Galaxy A30 Update Tracker.
As per the changelog, the update adds the new SmartThing Find & Hand Wash feature, brings improvements to the Samsung Health Function, etc. With new features and improvements, the performance of the device is expected to be increased by this update. For precise information, we have dropped the update changelog below.
Improved Samsung Health Function
- You can now enjoy a group-walking challenge with your friends.
- Additional sleep score insight provided.
- Reduced auto workout recognition time (running, ‘rowing machine, elliptical).
- Enjoy home workout with a variety of fitness programs.
- You can find the location of the watch on the map.
- After downloading the Hand Wash app, your watch can automatically detect and time, when you start washing your hands.
Improved system stability and reliability
As it’s the initial rollout of the update, it usually takes a couple of days to reach all the units. In the meanwhile, you can check the update status manually by launching the Galaxy Wearable app> Tap on Home > Watches software update> Check for updates. In case if you have already experienced the update then do let us know the performance in the comment section below.
Galaxy Watch Active 2 Specifications
- 1.4-inch display with 360 x 360 pixels resolution
- Exynos 9110 Chipset
- 768MB/1.5GB RAM and 4GB internal storage
- Tizen-based wearable OS 4.0
- 340 mAh battery