Paramount Plus has become the star of the town with its unmatchable content and features. here’s a way to watch Paramount Plus on Xbox.
There might only be a few people on the internet who might not be aware of Xbox. Xbox is a video gaming brand owned by Microsoft. The brand has its own consoles, game applications, and much more. One can use the console from Xbox to stream media content from popular apps. One of such popular apps that supports Xbox is Paramount Plus. For those who aren’t aware of Paramount Plus, it is a popular streaming service in the United States. The service is also available in the neighbouring country, i.e., Canada. The Paramount Global group owns it. It is a one-stop solution to stream live sports, news, movies, or shows. They were known as CBS All Access because they pick content primarily from CBS Media Ventures.
Xbox that supports Paramount Plus
Microsoft has been increasing the support for apps in its native store. Paramount Plus is one of those apps that supports Xbox now. The app has an extensive collection ranging from originals to classics and supports Dolby & 4K streaming. Paramount Plus is now available on the latest series of Xbox. It includes Xbox One X, One S, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S. As of now, no other Xbox supports Paramount Plus. To use Paramount Plus, you need to purchase any streaming service plans. Let us look into the details of the same;
Pricing and plans of Paramount Plus
The existing users of Paramount Plus can skip this part and go to the next section. Here are the plans that Paramount Plus offers to its customers;
- Paramount Plus Essential plan: $4.99/month & $49.95/year.
- Paramount Plus Premium plan: $9.99/month & $99.99/year.
Note: People signing up for Paramount Plus Essential plan must note the fact that it will not give access to your local live CBS Station. So, think twice before opting for or switching to the Essential plan on Paramount Plus.
Both the plans listed above offer one week trial so that you can test them before purchasing for a month or a year. Earlier, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate had some special deals for buying Paramount Plus. Make sure to check for those offers before your purchase the subscription.
Steps to watch Paramount Plus on your Xbox
After signing up for Paramount Plus, it’s time to stream Paramount Plus on your Xbox. One must have downloaded and installed the app to stream Paramount Plus on your Xbox. If you haven’t installed the same, you can follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Connect the Xbox Console to the internet after turning it on.
- Choose the My Games & Apps menu on the home screen.
- Tap on the Microsoft Store app under the Apps menu.
- Type Paramount Plus after choosing the search option.
- Tap on the Paramount Plus app icon once the search result appears.
- Choose the install option that appears along with the app info.
- It will take a minute or so to install the Paramount Plus app.
- Once it is completed, open the app on your Xbox console.
- You will be greeted with an activation code, which you need to note down. You can directly sign in from Xbox using the sign-in option present there.
- Else, you can sign in using your smartphone or PC. Visit this website and then sign into your Paramount Plus account.
- After this, enter the code that was displayed on your console. Now, tap on the Activate button to continue.
- That’s it; your Xbox app is set to stream contents from Paramount Plus.
An alternative way to stream Paramount Plus on Xbox
Another way to stream content is by casting Paramount Plus from your Android or iOS smartphone.
- For this, download and install Paramount Plus on your smartphone.
- After this, sign in to your Paramount Plus account.
- Now, connect your phone and Xbox console to the same Wi-Fi.
- To stream, tap on the Cast or Airplay icon, which you can see while playing content.
- Choose the Xbox console option to stream content.
- That’s it; you have streamed Paramount Plus contents from your smartphone to Xbox.
Story of watching Paramount Plus on Xbox
If your Paramount Plus is not working on Xbox, try re-installing the app. Also, make sure to update your console to the latest version. That’s it, and you have successfully streamed Paramount Plus on your Xbox. Do share the article with your friends who owns an Xbox in US or Canada. Also, if you are using any Vizio Smart TVs, you can stream Paramount Plus on the same. If you don’t know to stream, you can follow our detailed guide to stream Paramount Plus on Vizio TV for the same.