After the global rollout, the Indian variants of the Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro are receiving MIUI 12.5 enhanced version based on Android 11. The smartphones were launched in September 2020 boosting Android 10 based MIUI 12 out of the box.
Must see: How to Setup Insignia TV
The new skin for Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro is rolling out in India via the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RJDINXM weighing 3.8 GB in size. Regarding changes, the major attraction of the update is the extensive features of the MIUI 12.5 enhanced version. Moreover, the changelog claims to bring fixes in the lock screen, status bar, and notification shade.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance: More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Control Center
- Optimization: You’ll be now prompted about locked orientation in Landscape mode
- Fix: The screen flashed while Bluetooth devices were disconnected
- Fix: Toggles disappeared after Battery saver had been turned off
- Fix: Control center couldn’t be closed when the Ultra battery saver was on
- Fix: Battery saver toggle didn’t work
- Fix: Control center wasn’t displayed correctly in Dark mode
- Fix: Brightness adjustment settings were dismissed after the Control center was opened
- Fix: Incoming calls weren’t displayed correctly in DND mode
- Lock screen
- New: New fingerprint options
- Fix: Memory usage issues when charging animation was displayed
- Fix: Using Face unlock and Fingerprint unlock simultaneously led to crashes in some cases
- Fix: Lock screen notifications disappeared after an ended call
- Fix: Lock screen items weren’t displayed when super wallpapers and themes were combined
- Status bar, Notification shade
- Optimization: Third-party theme compatibility for the Notification shade
- Optimization: Dark mode adjustments for notifications
- Fix: Notifications flashed in some cases
- Fix: Floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Fix: Notification badges weren’t updated for incoming notifications on a locked device
- Fix: Notifications weren’t displayed correctly when App lock was used
- Fix: Cleaner animations weren’t displayed correctly
- Fix: Notification shade couldn’t be opened in some cases
- Fix: Issues with permissions after missed calls
- Fix: Status bar icons turned black in some cases
- Fix: Music player controls weren’t displayed in some cases
- Fix: App notification switches didn’t always work
- Fix: Issues with displaying grouped notifications
- Fix: Player controls weren’t always displayed in the Notification shade
- Fix: Notifications weren’t always displayed correctly when “Raise to Wake” was used
- Fix: Buttons weren’t always displayed correctly on the notifications when Dark mode was on
As always, the OTA is rolling out in phases, it may take a while to reach all units. Meanwhile, you can head over to Settings app > Software update to manually track the update.