Xiaomi launched the Redmi K30 4G a couple of years back in December. The smartphone powers Android 10 based on MIUI 11 out of the box. Soon after a month, the smartphone grabbed the major OS update with Android 11. Now, the Chinese giant is sending its latest customized skin, MIUI 12.5 to the device.
Make sure to visit: [Download] TWRP 3.5.1 released with Android 11 support while carrying other new features
Apart from these, the changelog mentions more additions and customizations across several apps. Keep scrolling to look at the new features the build carries.
- New: Response to gestures is now instant.
- New: With 20 times more rendering power, there are now few limits to what you can see on your screen.
- New: With custom device model adjustments, any phone becomes faster after the upgrade.
- Optimization: MIUI became lighter, faster, and more durable.
- New: Excerpts save text, URLs, and images to Notes in a few simple taps.
- New: Dynamic layouts make bring the typography in Notes to a new level.
- New: Compose mind maps with complex structures.
- New: New tools for doodling and sketching.
- New: Press and hold a sketch to adjust the strokes automatically.
- New: A gesture shortcut now allows you to create notes, tasks, and excerpts anywhere.
- Xiaomi Clous
- New: Location info can be now reported automatically before the device is powered off
Keep in note that the update is in the ‘Stable Beta’ phase, making it available for selected users. A border rollout will follow in the upcoming days after ensuring that there are no major left. But, as always you can manually track the build by heading to Settings > About phone > System update.