Google Play Service is the application that helps to keep Android devices and applications updated. You can download Google Play Services App from here. It consists of not majorly software part but other platforms like Google Mobile Services (GMS), Google Search, Gmail, Maps, YouTube, and most importantly, the Play Store. Or in simple terms, we can say Google Play Service is the platform that connects Google services and Android together.
Must See: Download Google Play Store App Update Tracker [Old Versions Archive]
Google Play Services works in the background of android devices and manages things like device location, contact synchronization, push notifications, and many more.
We have included all of the Google Play Services accessible here. Select the relevant version from the button menu below and click on it. For the record, the most recent versions are the top, followed by the other builds.
Note: The app may not be compatible with every smartphone. You can download it at your own risk.
Download Google Play Services App
- [August 16, 2022]: Simple method of getting the latest stable version is from the Google Play Store. It is available in the PlayStore. You can simply enter the app and download the latest version or click the download button below which will direct you to the download page inside the Play Store app.
- [July 12, 2022]: This is the Google Play Service v22.26.14 that has launched with minor updates. You can download this version by clicking on the button given below.
What is new?
- Bug fixes
- New developer features for Google and third-party app developers permission to support Google maps, Machine Learning and AI, etc.
- New appearance on Google Account Setting sections.
- [June 27, 2022]: This is the Google Play Service v22.21.58. It primarily focused on fixing bugs on different platforms. The application is available at the link given below.
- Critical bug fixes for Auto, Phone, Tablet, TV, and Wear OS.
- Add support for storing and sharing Thread network credentials for Phones, tablets, and TV.
- Security & Privacy updates .
- [April 9, 2022]: This is the Google Play Service v22.12.15. Mainly focused on a few improvements and bug fixes related to Tools Section. You can download this version by clicking on the button given below.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Improved User Interface.
- [Feb 17, 2022]: This is the Google Play Service v21.48.58. Introduced a child’s setting experience which will help to control screen time and usage of the device.
- Bugs fixed related to device connectivity, developer services, safety & emergency, system management & diagnostics, and utilities-related services.
- Updated a child’s settings experience.
- [Jan 25, 2022]: This is the Google Play Service v21.48.55. Mainly focused on increasing the experience. You can download this version by clicking on the button given below.
- Bugs fixed related to device connectivity, safety & emergency, system management & diagnostics, and media-related services.
- New enhanced Sign in with the Google user interface.
- Improved application experience by speeding up the offline search.
How to install Google Play Services App on Android
This method is applicable for installing APKs of applications listed and not listed in the Google Play Store.
Settings and Permission.
- Go to Settings of your Android device.
- Click on Apps & Notifications (or Apps in older versions of Android).
- Tap on the three dots.
- Select Special Access.
- Click Install unknown apps.
- Open Chrome Browser. (Your choice of browser. Identify similar settings and just make the changes).
- Turn ON the Allow from this source option.
Installing an APK.
- Click on the downloaded APK.
- A notification will pop up saying “This type of file can harm your device.” Press OK.
- Click on the allow permission if it asks for any permission.
- Click on Install.
- The application will start downloading. After a sometimes a notification will popup saying Installation completed successfully.
Must See: Best Smartphones Under $450
We hope you successfully download the Google Play Services app version that you require. If there’s any issue with the download links, then do let us know via the comments below.