A lot of users recently complained about the “Hey Google” feature not working on Pixel Buds Pro. The device didn’t respond to the command. However, Google addressed this issue and suggested a solution for the same soon. Google finally rectified the issue and the Pixel Buds Pro users can easily use the hot word “Hey Google”.
However, if the issue is still there, then you should follow the steps below to make it work.
- Restart your phone.
- Keep the Pixel Buds inside the charging case.
- Once the device is ON wait for a few minutes.
- Now remove the earbuds from the charging case. (Make sure to pair them to the device and ensure during this process the earbud is connected to the device)
- Now do these changes on your Mobile settings.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Apps.
- Then go to Assistant.
- Select See All Assistant Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Scroll and select “Pixel Buds Pro.“
- Now turn ON the Hey Google option.
The issue must have been fixed by now. If you are still facing this issue then do let us know in the comment section.
Additionally, Google recently rolled out an update for the Pixel Buds Pro with several new changes and fixes, including the 5-band equalizer.