OnePlus started rolling out a new update for the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone via the firmware version NE2211_11.A.16 (India) and NE2213_11.A.16 (EU). The update is currently available in India and EU only, and the rest of the world will soon get the update. There are several new optimizations and fixes that are part of the parcel along with the July 2022 Security patch.
Must See: How to Root OnePlus 10 Pro using Magisk?
As per the official changelog, the new update optimizes background apps, video calling experience and the auto-brightness effect. Further, there’s a quick fix for the live wallpapers which were not behaving normally in specific conditions. Other changes are as follows:
- [Optimized] the stability of applications in the background.
- [Improved] system stability and fluency.
- [Fixed] the issue that live wallpapers displayed abnormally in specific scenarios.
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.07.
- [Optimized] the video calling experience.
- [Optimized] the auto-brightness effect.
OnePlus 10 Pro users in India can report any bug using *#800# in Google Dialer rather than commenting.
Related: Download OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 10 pro carrying new features and bug fixes
It is an incremental OTA and may take some time to reach each OnePlus 10 Pro unit in India. It will be first rolled out to a small proportional user base before a broader rollout in the coming days.