Google is all prepared to reveal the Android 13 OS tonight at the Google I/O 2022 keynote event. Ahead of any official announcement, the companies have started preparing their devices to adopt the next operating system. On that note, the OnePlus 10 Pro is getting the Android 13 Developer Preview Program.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Zen Mode Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
The official statement was made official via the OnePlus Community forum. The Android 13 Developer Preview Program is meant for the developers and other early adopters. These advanced users play around with the software and create a better user experience.
Needless to say, the firmware is loaded with lots of bugs or glitches that hinder the user experience. Therefore, we do not recommend regular users with no experience flashing custom ROMs. In addition, there are already some known issues:
- All data will be cleared while flashing the build or rolling to Android 12
- Some issues with system stability and performance
- Unable to access Shelf
- Unable to move the documents in My Files
- Some apps may not function as expected
- Unable to record voice to active Voice awake on the Start-up navigation page
- Some features of ORoaming may not function as expected
Most importantly, do not forget to take a backup of your important data before installing the Android 13 Developer Preview firmware. Moreover, make sure the battery level is above 30% and a minimum of 4GB of storage space is available.
In case the program is not suitable for you, you can always roll back to Android 12. For more details and assistance, visit the official OnePlus Community forum.