It’s been a day since OnePlus introduced the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone in India. On the second day, the company is releasing the first software update to elevate the user experience. This release could be a sales technique, but anyway, you will open the new phone with more refinements!
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus System Launcher Latest Version [Old version archived]
The first software update for the OnePlus 10 Pro in India is bundled with the firmware version NE2211_11.A.11. In addition, a similar build will also roll out to the smartphone units in Europe within a few weeks. The European users can identify the update with version number NE2213_11.A.12.
Talking about changes, the package brings optimizations across the system, including camera and network. Moreover, it resolves the issues where the mobile signals were unstable in certain scenarios. Check out the official changelog below for precise details.
- [Optimized] the speed of focusing for videos shot in SLO-MO mode
- [Optimized] the quality of taking photos in PORTRAIT mode
- [Optimized] the white balance effect for the front camera
- [Optimized] fingerprint algorithm and improve the success rate of fingerprint unlocking [Optimized] games performance and fluency
- [Improved] system stability
- [Optimized] timeliness and stability of Wi-Fi connections, enhance Wi-Fi experience
- [Fixed] the issue of unstable mobile signal in specific scenarios
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. Initially, it will release to a small percentage of users, while a broader rollout will follow later. The first software update may come pre-installed with your OnePlus 10 Pro. Otherwise, you might receive the notification on day one.