It’s not been even a month since the OnePlus 10T went official in the market. Within a short span of time, the company has delivered a couple of updates to enhance the user experience. Now, the device is picking up a new update dubbed OxygenOS A.07. As usual, the build intends to polish and refine the user experience. Check out the new version in detail.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus System Launcher Latest Version [Old version archived]
The announcement was made through the official OnePlus community forum. According to the post, the latest software update for the OnePlus 10T is bundled with version number A.07. As of now, the build is rolling out in India, while more markets will get a similar version in the coming weeks. Precisely, the update is designated with the firmware version CPH2413_11.A.07.
- Optimizes the screen touch experience when playing games.
- Updates Android security patch to 2022.08.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves the network experience.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- Fixes the occasional issue when SUPERVOOC charging is not correctly detected.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of the ultra-wide lens in Night Mode.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of Portrait Mode when using the front camera.
- Optimizes the shooting effect of the camera in the backlight environment.
- Fixes the occasional crash in specific scenarios.
As always, the OTA update for the OnePlus 10T is having an incremental rollout. Accordingly, it may take some time to reach all units. In the meanwhile, you can also attempt to trigger the build manually. To do so, visit Settings > Software updates