A couple of weeks earlier, the OnePlus 10T joined the OxygenOS 13 Closed Beta Program. The build will hit the stable phase in a few months. In the meantime, the company is improving the OxygenOS 12 experience. On that note, a new update dubbed as OxygenOS A.08 is rolling out for the OnePlus 10T.
According to the official OnePlus community forum, the latest software update for the OnePlus 10T is rolling out in India. While more markets will get a similar version in the coming weeks. Precisely, the update is designated with the firmware version CPH2413_11.A.08. the OnePlus 10T North America is receiving CPH2417_11.A.08 update.
- Optimizes the display effect of Dark mode in low brightness scenarios.
- Optimizes the touch experience.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves network experience.
- Optimizes communication stability.
- Optimizes the exposure effect of the front camera in a backlight environment.
- Fixes the occasional issue of notification delay.
- Fixes the occasional issue of dark stripes when taking photos.
- Fixes the occasional issue of a ghost effect in group photo scenarios with the front camera.
As always, the OTA update is having an incremental rollout. Accordingly, it may take some time to reach all units. In the meantime, you can also attempt to trigger the build manually. To do so, visit Settings > Software updates.