Earlier today, OnePlus bumped the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro smartphones with an upgraded OxygenOS version. Now, the company is sending a similar package to its T-mobile variants of the flagship. The OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro are receiving OxygenOS 184.108.40.206.
Must see: Best Custom ROMs for OnePlus 9 series
The fresh update for the duo is rolling out in India, Europe, and Globally. Talking about the OnePlus 7T, the update arrives via the firmware version 220.127.116.11.HD65AA in India. while EU and GLO are upgrading with 18.104.22.168.HD65BA and 22.214.171.124.HD65AA respectively.
On the other hand, the OnePlus 7T Pro is grabbing version 126.96.36.199.HD01AA for Indian models. Whereas the number varies to 188.8.131.52HD01BA and 184.108.40.206.HD01AA for the EU and GLO variants.
Concerning features, the package brings optimizations and new additions for a better user experience. The stability of the NFC feature is now optimized plus, there’s a newly added screenshot feature for AOD and Bitmoji AOD. On top of that, you will get the OnePlus Store that will help you to easily manage your account and services. Moreover, it inculcates the August 2021 security patch to the device.
- Optimized the stability of NFC feature
- Upgraded Android Security Patch to 2021.08
- Ambient Display
- Newly added the screenshot feature for AOD
- Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed with Snapchat, which will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji )
- OnePlus Store
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
As the package is having an incremental rollout, it will hit certain users at first. A border rollout will follow after ensuring smooth functioning. But the users can always track the build via Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates.