OnePlus is releasing a new update for the OnePlus 8 series, including the T-Mobile variant— OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, and OnePlus 8T. The update for all the models is unfurling via different versions based on OxygenOS 12.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Notes App Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
For the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, the latest software is bundled with version number ColorOS 12 C.14. Whereas, for the OnePlus 8T, it arrives on version ColorOS 12 C.21. Despite different build numbers, the changelog for the respective smartphones remains identical.
Concerning changes, the package addresses a few issues related to the system and camera app. In addition, the charging speed of the devices is now optimized. Moreover, OnePlus claims that after flashing this build, your device will run more stably. Check out the official changelog below.
- [Optimization] The system performance of some scenes makes your phone run more stably
- [Optimized] The charging speed of some scenes
- [Fix] Sliding screen stuck in the album
- [Fix] Probabilistically unable to use face unlock
- [Fix] Gaussian blur fails when launching the app in a specific scene
- [Fix] The notification bar keeps showing that the camera is running after starting the camera
The latest OxygenOS update is rolling out in batches. The build is hitting the units in a staged manner to a limited number of users today. It will steadily make way for all users after making sure there are no critical bugs. To manually check for the update, navigate to the device’s Settings > Software Updates > Download and Install.