OnePlus released the OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro recently. Now the company is ready to deliver another software update for the OnePlus 9 duo with firmware version OxygenOS 220.127.116.11. The new update comes with various improvements and a few bug fixes.
OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro Update
The latest software update with build number OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 is now live for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro. It brings the May 2021 security patch along with itself and various bug fixes and performance improvements.
OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update improves charging performance, fixes keyboard lagging issues, and stabilizes the system performance. It also improves the HDR effect in some shooting scenes. This brings fine-tune improvements to the camera performance and also improves the white balance of the camera.
The update also improves the network communication stability and performance of the Wi-Fi connection. It is a package of around 130MB in size and a stable network is recommended for that matter. OnePlus is rolling out the update in India, Europe, and America with build numbers 126.96.36.199.LE25DA, 188.8.131.52.LE25BA, and 184.108.40.206.LE25AA respectively for OnePlus 9. Whereas it carries build numbers 220.127.116.11.LE15DA, 18.104.22.168.LE15BA, and 22.214.171.124.LE15AA respectively for OnePlus 9 Pro.
- Improved charging performance
- Fixed the small probability lagging issue of the keyboard
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the HDR effect in some shooting scenes
- Improved the white balance performance of the rear camera
- Improved the stability of network communication
- Improved the performance of Wi-Fi connection
The users can manually check for the update by navigating to the device’s Settings > Software update > Download and Install. It will soon reach other regions over the coming days.