The OxygenOS 12 skin iteration is under testing for the OnePlus 9RT 5G. In the meantime, the company is frequently releasing new software updates based on OxygenOS 11. In the latest news, the device is receiving a fresh software update labeled OxygenOS 11_A.08.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Health App Latest Version [Old Versions Archived]
The latest software update for the OnePlus 9RT is bundled with the firmware version MT2111_11_A.07 with a download size of almost 250 MB. The package brings some major bug fixes, improvements, and optimizations. Moreover, it enhances privacy by integrating the April 2022 Android security maintenance.
To be more precise, the update resolves issues related to the Pocket mode where it did not take effect after blocking the sensor. In addition, the occasional abnormal displays of the home screen and clock on the lock screen are taken care of. Check out the official changelog below for point-to-point details.
- Optimized the fluency of sliding desktop in certain scenarios
- Optimized the display effect of the Power off pop-up window
- Fixed the issue that Pocket Mode did not take effect after blocking the sensor
- Fixed the occasional issue that the desktop displayed abnormally after unlocking with a fingerprint in certain scenarios
- Fixed the occasional issue that the clock on the lock screen displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- Improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2022.04
The OTA update is rolling out in batches. So, the OnePlus 9RT owners can expect the update notification to reach them anytime soon. In the meantime, you can also attempt to trigger the build manually. To do this, head to Settings > Software update.