Earlier this month, OnePlus unveiled the Nord 2T smartphone in the European market. The company is already spinning out the first software update for the handset with OxygenOS A.09 in the country.
The first software update for the OnePlus Nord 2T in Europe is bundled with the firmware version CPH2399_11.A.09.
Considering changes, the package integrates the May 2022 security patch to enhance privacy. In addition, it elevates the user experience by bringing optimizations across the system and camera. Moreover, it resolves multiple issues, like where the Wi-Fi was inaccessible in some cases. Also, the build improves system and network stability. Check out the official changelog below for precise details.
- [Optimized] the speed of Face Unlock in certain scenarios
- [Optimized] the power consumption in some scenarios, improved user experience
- [Optimized] network stability
- [Improved] system stability
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Optimized] HDR shooting effect
- [Optimized] the anti-shake effect when shooting videos and photos in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the battery percentage displayed abnormally in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that unable to access Wi-Fi automatically in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that the photos displayed abnormally after using NIGHT mode to shoot in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the occasional issue that the preview interface flickered abnormally when shooting with a wide-angle lens in certain scenarios
- [Fixed] the issue that the preview interface displayed abnormally after turning on AI scene enhancement in certain scenarios
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. That implies it could take a while to reach out to all units.