Now that the OnePlus 10 Pro smartphone is available in both Chinese and global markets, the company has delivered appreciable updates to elevate the user experience. On that note, the device is receiving another software update in India labeled OxygenOS 12 A.15.
Make sure to visit: Download OnePlus Community App Latest Version [Old Versions Archived]
As mentioned, the latest update for the OnePlus 10 Pro in India is designated with the firmware version ColorOS 12.1 A.15. As far as changes are concerned, the package optimizes the calling experience and improves system stability. Moreover, it integrates May 2022 security patch that enhances the device’s privacy.
In addition, the build resolves the problematic issue where the music playback would stutter when your phone was connected to a Bluetooth car kit. Also, the glitches of noise while recording and overexposure of HDR photos are taken care of. Check out the official changelog below for precise details.
- [Improved] system stability.
- [Fixed] An issue where music playback would stutter when your phone was connected to a Bluetooth car kit.
- [Fixed] a noise issue that might occur when you record audio.
- [Updated] Android security patch to 2022.05
- [Fixed] An issue where the HDR photos might be overexposed in some cases.
- [Optimized] the phone call stability.
As usual, the OTA update is having a staged rollout in India. That implies it will be available for a limited number of users at first, followed by a border rollout. In the meantime, you can track the software manually via the device’s Settings > Software update > Check for updates.