After bringing Open Beta 6 for OnePlus 8, the Chinese smartphone maker is here with OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 3 update. The new update adds several new fixes, advancements and optimizations to improve the overall performance and stability for the device. From the last two Android 11-based beta releases, this differs in terms of major bug-fixes.
The update fixes some video recording, display effects, UI element rendering bugs. The official changelog from OnePlus is as below:
- Optimized UI display effects of work-life balance
- Fixed the issue that the dial icons overlap on the lock screen
- Fixed the issue of white space in the notification bar in Dark mode
- Fixed the issue that the camera fails to start through quick gestures
- Fixed the issue with video recorded by the front camera that can not be played
- Ambient Display
- Fixed the small probability issue that Canvas AOD can not be activated
- Fixed the small probability issue that alarm clocks can not be set
Note: OnePlus stated that this is beta software and may not be as stable as general OTA updates. The user may update at their own potential risk.
OnePlus Nord Specs
OnePlus Nord is available to consumers since August 2020. The phone carries a 6.44-inch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. It runs Android 10-based OxygenOS 10.5.9 OS and is houses Qualcomm SM7250 Snapdragon 765G (7 nm) chipset. There are multiple storage variants including 64GB+6GB RAM, 128GB+8GB RAM or 256GB+12GB RAM. Talking about the camera, the phone houses quad-rear sensor including 48 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP sensors and a dual-rear module consisting 32 MP + 8 MP front camera.