After releasing the OxygenOS Open Beta for the OnePlus 8 series, OnePlus is back with OxygenOS 11 Open Beta 5 update for OnePlus Nord. The last update came with February 2021 security patch and various bug fixes. Oxygen OS 11 Open Beta update also brings several fixes to some of the issues.
The Update Log
The latest update brings improvements to the Wi-Fi speed and fixes the abnormal issue while copying files to an OTG device. It also fixes the issues and bugs related to the camera.
It fixes the issue of unresponsiveness with the camera while setting profile photos in contacts. The issue of frame drops while taking videos is also fixed in the update. Owing to the various complaints relating to the camera from users, the company is doubling its pace in fixing the issues in OnePlus Nord.
- Fixed general bugs
- Improved the ability to detect wireless network
- Improved the speed of Wi-Fi connection
- File Manager
- Fixed abnormal display issue with the screen while copying files to OTG
- Fixed the issue that the preview may display abnormally in Nightscape Tripod mode
- Fixed the issue that the Camera becomes unresponsive when setting profile photo in Contact
- Fixes the frame drops issue with the videos taken by the Camera
- Fixed the issue that the preview abnormally display 0.6x ultra-wide in 1080P 60FPS
Although, it is worth wondering as to how a company is still managing to deliver the OxygenOS 11 to its devices. It has faced so many criticisms regarding the update that carries so many bugs.
The update for OnePlus Nord is rolling out on the beta channel and Open Beta 4 users will receive it soon. They can install it manually on their devices by navigating to the Settings > Software Updates > Download and Install.
Related: OnePlus 9 & 9 Pro grabs OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 build with a boost in camera and security patch