It’s been a couple of months since the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro is running the Android 12 based OxygenOS 12 beta. Finally, the company has put an end to the beta phase, making the devices the first ones to get the stable version of the latest operating system.
Must see: Oppo ColorOS 12 update timeline for December 2021
The OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update for the OnePlus 9 series is available for Indian, European, and Global users. While the areas left out will also join the list soon. Though OnePlus has not officially posted about this update on its Forums, users have already started to receive the new software.
Concerning changes, the OnePlus delivers a bunch of them. To mention a few, it adds several new additions including three adjustable Dark mode levels, a new style for cards, new earphone controls, and much more. You can refer to the changelog below for precise details.
- Optimized desktop icons with improved textures, by using a design inspired by brand-new materials and uniting lights and layers
- Dark mode
- Dark mode now supports three adjustable levels, bringing a more personalized and comfortable user experience
- New additional style options for Cards, making data contents more visual and easier to read
- Newly added Earphone Control Card with Bluetooth earphone one-click adjustment
- Newly added access to OnePlus Scout in Shelf, allowing you to search multiple contents on your phone, including Apps, Settings, Media Data, etc
- Newly added OnePlus Watch Card in Shelf, to easily glance at your health stats
- Work Life Balance
- Work Life Balance feature is now available to all users, allowing you to effortlessly switch between Work and Life mode via quick settings
- WLB 2.0 now supports automatic Work/Life mode switching, based on specific locations, Wi-Fi network, and time, also bringing customized App notification profiles according to the personalization
- Gallery now allows you to switch between different layouts with a two-finger pinch gesture, intelligently recognizing the best-quality pictures, and cropping the thumbnail based on the content, making the gallery layout more pleasing
- Canvas AOD
- Canvas AOD brings you new diverse styles of lines and colors, for a more personalized lock screen experience with inspiring visuals
- Newly added multiple brushes and strokes and support for color adjustment
- Optimized software algorithm and improved face recognition to better identify the features and skin color of different figures