This year in July, Xiaomi unveiled the Poco F3 GT powering Android 11 along with MIUI 12.5 on top out of the box. Months after the partner device— Poco F3, the smartphone is the latest one to join the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced Edition update list.
Make sure to visit: How to install LineageOS 18.1 on Poco X3 Pro and Poco F3/Mi 11X
As of now, the latest update for the Poco F3 GT is rolling out in India and can be identified by the firmware version V184.108.40.206.RKJINXM. Hopefully, it will extend to more regions in the coming weeks.
Concerning changes, the changelog mentions five optimizations that ensure smooth users experience and swift performance. It includes swift performance, focused calculations, atomic memory, liquid storage, and intelligent balance. Moreover, According to a survey, Xiaomi addresses 160 system header issues and 224 system application issues with the MIUI 12.5 enhanced version.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance: More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.