The Indian and Global units of Poco X3 and Poco X3 NFC respectively have started to experience a new software update, MIUI 12.5 Enhanced. Basically, the package is a huge under-the-hood update that elevates the user experience by providing a more fluid performance.
Make sure to visit: Best Android 12 features: Secure, Private, and Personal
For the Poco X3, the new software is rolling out in India and can be identified by the firmware version V22.214.171.124 RJGINXM. Whereas for the Poco X3 NFC, the package is unfurling to the Global users on version number V126.96.36.199.RJGMIXM. Also, the update is based on Android 11, implying it will bring the features of the new build. However, no such changes are mentioned in the changelog.
Regarding changes, the philosophy behind MIUI 12.5 Enhanced is to provide an uninterrupted flowing experience. The company has divided it up into four parts— Swift performance, focused performance, atomized memory, and liquid storage. Also, after installing it you will be on the November 2021 security patch level, increasing system security and stability.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
- Optimized system performance
- Improved system security and stability
You’ll receive the update in a few days in case you haven’t received it yet. Alternatively, you can visit Settings > About phone > Check for new updates.