Realme 7 Pro is receiving the Realme UI 2.0 Beta 8 update and is the second smartphone to receive the beta update after X50 Pro and later Narzo 20 joined the list. However, Realme X50 runs on the stable update of Android 11. The update arrives with many fixes for the camera, call, settings, and more.
Currently, the Realme 7 Pro is running on Realme UI 2.0 Open Beta and the registrations for the new update are open now. The Beta 8 update for the smartphone is now rolling out for users in India. Realme is constantly adding its devices to the eligibility list for a better Android 11 OS experience.
Fixes that are part of the update
The latest Realme UI 2.0 Beta 8 update for Realme 7 Pro comes with fixes for camera, calls, and many more issues. The update brings optimizations for the system’s performance and enhances the stability of the device. It improves the camera quality and performance and fixes the issue of automatic closing while recording video. It also fixes the call recording issue and brings many customization options for the Settings interface.
The latest update carries firmware version RMX2170_11_C.19 and has a package size of 765MB. A good Wi-Fi connection and proper charging are advisable for download the update on your device.
The Update log
- Fixed some known issue and improved system stability
- Optimized the image quality and performance
- Fixed the probabilistic camera automatic closing issue while recording video in 1080P 60fps
- Fixed the thumbnails flashlight effect failure issue while shooting photos with the flashlight on in the rear camera
- Fixed the probabilistic recording failure issue in calling
- Fixed the probabilistic screen flicker issue while pressing the back button from the permission pop-up of customizing icon style to Personalizations interface
- Fixed the issue that opening a personal hotspot and turn on the personal hotspot notification result in continuously pushing notification while the personal hotspot was connected
The latest update will arrive automatically on Realme 7 Pro which is rolling out now in India and will soon reach other regions. The users can also navigate to their device’s Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.