Realme is sequentially updating all its smartphones to the latest security patches every month regularly. Now, the Realme C11 becomes the latest device to experience a new update with a couple of changes. Talking about the specifications, it comes with a 6.5-inch display and it is powered by a MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm) Chipset. The device comes with 2/3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
In terms of camera, there’s a 13-MP + 2-MP dual rear camera and a 5-MP single front-facing camera. The device runs Android 10 based realme UI 1.0 out of the box and it is backed by a 5000 mAh battery with 10W charging support.
Note: The updates are listed in Descending Order (Date). We will keep updating this post to reflect the latest updates. You can bookmark this page to get the latest update news about the Realme C11.
Realme C11 Update Tracker
- [August 24, 2021]: Realme C11 is picking up the August 2021 security patch in Europe. The new software will shortly expand to more regions soon. Identified by the firmware version RMX2185EU_11_A.66, the package does not bring any new additions. Though it addresses some known issues and optimizes the system stability
- [March 17, 2021]: Realme has started pushing the February 2021 Security Patch update to the Realmae C11. Arriving on the firmware version RMX2185EU_11_A.56, the update is presently limited to Europe only. The build is also meant to increase the smartphone’s performance and stability and doesn’t come with significant changes or new features.
- [February 21, 2021]: Realme has begun rolling out the January 2021 security patch update to the Realme C11 users. The update bears the build version RMX2185_11_A.85 and it is rolling out to the Indian users. As per the changelog, it comes with the new security patch, bug fixes, and optimizations. It brings fixes for the probabilistic issue that Wi-Fi cannot be connected, a probabilistic issue that network cannot be used, and a probabilistic issue that the clock cannot be synchronized with the network time.
- [February 01, 2021]: Realme has started seeding out a new update to the Realme C11 with bug fixes and a couple of optimizations. The update is rolling out on the RMX2185EU_11_A.52 Firmware version and as of now, it is currently limited to Indian and European markets only. The update fixes the known/reported issues and optimizes the system performance and system stability. Interested users can follow below to download the OTA file and flash it manually.
- Device: Realme C11
- Version: RMX2185EU_11_A.52
- Release date: 27/1/2021
- Size: 2.83GB
- md5: 472E3A290B3A1E48CDB5CE3EEB24CDCB
Similar to all the other updates, Realme is seeding out the updates in a phased manner. As a result, it generally takes a couple of days to reach all the units. Meanwhile, you can also head over to Settings>Software update and Check for the updates to manually check the update status.