A couple of days back, the BBK-owned Realme has successfully launched Realme Narzo 20A smartphone with a 6.5-inch display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) Chipset. There’s a 12-MP + 2-MP + 2-MP triple rear camera and an 8-MP single front-facing camera. The device comes in 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB internal storage.
Also, check out: OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro Start Receiving Android 11-Based OxygenOS 11 Update.
Note: We will keep this post updated with the latest updated information regarding Realme Narzo 20 & 20A smartphones.
Realme Narzo 20 & 20A Update Tracker
- [March 02, 2021]: The Realme Narzo 20A users have started picking a new update with the February 2021 Security Patch. The update bears the firmware version RMX2050EX_11_A.25 and it is rolling out only to the Indian users. As per the changleog, apart from the latest Security patch and bug fixes, the update doesn’t add any new features to the device. The changleog of this update is as follows.
Security● Updated Android security patch: February, 2021
● Fixed some known issues and improved stability
- [January 23, 2021]: Realme has started seeding out the January 2021 Security patch update to the Realme Narzo 20 users. The update is rolling out on the RMX2193_11.A.25 Firmware version and it houses with January 2021 Security patch, fixes, and optimizations. The update brings fixes for the probabilistic issue that Wi-Fi cannot be connected, probabilistic issue that network cannot be used, and probabilistic issue that clock cannot be synchronized with the network time. The changelog of this update is as follows.
● Updated Android security patch Jan, 2021
● Fixed probabilistic issue that Wi-Fi cannot be connected
● Fixed probabilistic issue that network cannot be used
● Fixed probabilistic issue that clock cannot be synchronized with the network time
● Optimized system performance
● Optimized system stability
- [December 12, 2020]: The Security patch update for the month of November 2020 has started rolling out to the Realme Narzo 20 devices. The RMX2193_11.A.21 update comes with the new add-ons, fixes, and optimizations. The update adds the short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-off. It also brings fixes for the probabilistic issue of greenish image shooted by the rear camera, issue of reddish image shooted by the front camera in some scenarios, etc.
- [November 9, 2020]: After Realme Narzo 20 smartphones, the Narzo 20A devices have started picking the October 2020 Security patch update. The update is spinning out on the RMX2050EX_11_A.17 Firmware version, and as per the release note, the update features the latest Security patch and optimizations. Reportedly, the company has not added any new features to the device. So, this update is only meant to increase the Security patch level and enhance the smartphone’s stability. The update brings optimizations for system performance & improved system stability and startup & exit performance of applications.
- [November 8, 2020]: After the successful rollout of a couple of new updates to all the other smartphones, Realme has started rolling out the October 2020 Security patch update for the Narzo 20 users. The update bears the RMX2191_11.A.17 Firmware version and adds the latest Security patch, optimizations and fixes for known issues. Reportedly, the company has not added any new features to the device. So, this update is only meant to increase the Security patch level of the smartphone.
- [October 11, 2020]: Realme Narzo 20A smartphones have started picking the September 2020 Security patch update. The update is hitting all the devices on the RMX2050EX_11_A.15 Firmware version. According to the changelog, the update adds the latest Security patch and fixes the maximum exposure time can only be set to 0 in Professional mode of the rear camera issue. Reportedly, the company not included any new features to the device.
Realme is pushing the updates in a phased manner, and you may need to wait for some time to receive the update. You can also navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to check the update status manually.