Realme unveiled the Realme GT Neo 2T smartphone in October 2021 with a 6.43-inch FHD+ Samsung AMOLED panel. The device equips Dimensity 1200-AI SoC under the hood paired with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage. It runs Android 11 out of the box paired with Realme UI 2.0 on top. In the optics department, Realme GT Neo 2T houses a triple rear camera lead by a 64MP lens. While a 16MP shooter serves selfies and video calls.
Note: The page will be updated in descending order with every build released for the Realme GT Neo 2T smartphone.
Realme GT Neo 2T Updates Tracker
- [September 21, 2022]: Realme is rolling out Septemeber 2022 Security Patch update for Realme GT Neo 2 5G. The firmware update RMX3370_11.C.09 update is now rolling out to the users in India. Below is the official Changelog:
Integrates the September 2022 Android security patches.
Improves system stability and performance.
- [January 24, 2022]: Realme GT Neo 2T is receiving a new update that bumps the build number to A.14. The update fixes some known issues and increases security by integrating January 2022 patch. Also, it optimizes system performance and improves system stability.
– Optimize system performance and improve system stability
– Fixed some known issues
– Updated Android security patch (2022#1)
- [December 10, 2021]: The December 2021 security patch is rolling out to the Realme GT Neo 2T smartphone. The build is exclusive to China on build number A.12.
- [November 17, 2021]: The Realme GT Neo 2T is receiving its first software update in China on version number A.12. The package improves system stability by adding the November 2021 security patch and optimizing system performance. Moreover, the build emphasizes improving the performance of the camera app. Refer to the changelog below for the official changelog.
- Update Android security patch (2021#11)
- Added 20x digital zoom function for rear camera
- Optimize photo effects in zoom scenes
- Optimize the sharpness of photos in the main shooting scene
- Fix the problem of reddish camera imaging in some scenes
- Fix the problem that the camera image is dark in some scenes
- Optimize system performance and improve system stability
- Optimize power consumption performance in some scenarios
Like all the other updates, this as well is rolling out in a phase-wise manner. Accordingly, the users may have to wait a while to get the build. You can also check the update status manually by heading over to Settings > Software updates > Check for the updates. We also suggest you switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.