Realme GT 2 Pro launched globally in February 2022 and in India by April. The devices comprise competitive specifications including Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, up to 12 GB RAM, 6.7-inch LTPO2 AMOLED and 50 MP primary rear sensor. It hosts a 5000 mAh battery with support for 65W fast charging and runs on Android 12 at the time of launch. It has received consistent upgrades over time, and here’s a Realme GT 2 Pro update tracker page where you can check all the updates it has received until now.
Realme GT 2 Pro Updates
- [September 05, 2022]: The smartphone is receiving a new update in India with an August 2022 Android security patch via firmware RMX3301_11.A.19. There are several other fixes that improve the device camera, fixes network issues and improve the overall stability. You can check the official changelog below:
• Integrates the August 2022 Android security patch.
• Improves network stability.
• Fixes an issue that the Vo-WiFi function of some operators not working.
• Fixes the abnormal display of the alarm clock icon in the status bar.
• Fixes an issue where some third-party applications self-starting.
• Fixes an issue where your phone might low probability charging intermittent.
• Fixes an issue where your phone might unexpectedly restart.
• Fixes a distortion issue in night scene.
• Fixes an issue of low probability of flashback when the camera is called by a third-party application.
[August 8, 2022]: The Realme GT 2 Pro Android 13 early Access Beta Program started.
[May 12, 2022]: Finally, the device received its first Android 13 DP1 in Europe.
[May 9, 2022]: Realme GT 2 Pro received April 2022 Security Patch with the firmware RMX3301_11_A.15 in India. Read more about the update here.
[April 18, 2022]: Realme GT 2 Pro gets launched in India, and the first update in India brought March 2022 update via firmware RMX3301_11_A.13. There were several other changes also that were part of the update, check detail here.
[February 24, 2022]: The smartphone received its maiden update in China with version A.17 firmware. It consisted January Security Patch along with several other fixes. Know more about the update here.