After the successful launch of the new Narzo 20 Series, Realme has started seeding out the first update to Narzo 20 Pro with the August 2020 Security Patch. The Realme Narzo 20 Pro becomes the very first smartphone to receive the update in Narzo 20 Series.
Related: Realme X3 Update Tracker
Note: This is an updates tracker and will be updated regularly with the Realme Narzo 20 Pro smartphone updates.
Realme Narzo 20 Pro Updates Tracker
- [April 30, 2021]: Realme is releasing the April 2021 security patch for the Narzo 20 Pro based on Android 10. The new build arriving on firmware version RMX2161_11_A.89 is currently live in India. Apart from the bump in safety level, the system stability has been improved while some fixes are also a part of the package. The update does not bring any new changes or features to the device.
- [February 03, 2021]: The January 2021 Security patch update has started hitting the Realme Narzo 20 Pro smartphones. The update bears the RMX2161PU_11.A.83 Firmware version and it is currently rolling to Indian users. As per the changelog, the update brings January 2021 Security patch, fixes, and optimizations. Reportedly, the company has not included any new features in the device. It brings fixes for the probabilistic issue that camera crash during fast shooting, some known issues and improved the fluency of some apps and games, and the probabilistic issue that the mouse icon is not displayed on the horizontal screen after OTG is connected to the mouse. The update also optimizes the noise problem of the front camera.
- [December 04, 2020]: Realme has begun cultivating the November 2020 security patch update to the Narzo 20 Pro users. The update is bumping on the RMX2151PU_11.A.69 Firmware version, and as per the changelog, it adds the latest Security patch, new optimizations, and fixes. Apart from these, the company has not added any new features to the device. The update optimizes the image quality of the main lens, the low portrait clarity issue of the front camera, the image effect of Super nightscape, and the touch control algorithm and improved touch control experience. The probabilistic screen flicker and optimized display quality at low brightness conditions issue has also been fixed.
- [October 29, 2020]: A couple of days after the rollout of the September 2020 Security patch update, the Realme Narzo 20 Pro smartphones have finally started experiencing the October 2020 Security patch update. As per the changelog, the update adds the latest Security patch, bug fixes for known issues, and a couple of optimizations for the camera. The update is rolling out on the RMX2151PU_11_A.63 Firmware version, and it doesn’t add any new features.
- [October 11, 2020]: The newly launched Realme Narzo 20 Pro has finally started receiving the Security patch update for the month of September 2020. The update bears the RMX2151PU_11_A.59 Firmware version and apart front, the fixes, latest Security patch, and optimizations, there’s nothing new.
The update brings fixes for probabilistic dark image and flicker issues, the volume increase of the Bluetooth Car Kit, automatic screen lock, etc. The update is only meant to increase the Security patch level and enhance the performance of the smartphone.
- [September 30, 2020]: The August 2020 Security Patch update for Realme Narzo 20 Pro comes on the RMX2161_11_A.45 Firmware version. According to the changelog, the update features the latest Security Patch, new add-ons, and a few optimizations. The company has reportedly added a 64M professional mode and decimal point display feature for fast charging animation. The update brings optimizations for the quality of the rear camera, noise in night mode, charging speed, touch control experience, and much more.
Similar to all the other updates, the company is pushing the update in phases, and as a result, it might take a few days to reach all the units. Meanwhile, navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to check the update manually.