Starting from a couple of days after its launch, Realme has started updating the Realme X3 Series every month by sending Security updates regularly. The Security update usually includes new add-ons, bug fixes for known issues, optimizations, and improvements.
Related: Realme X3 SuperZoom Updates Tracker.
Note: Please keep in mind that this is an update tracker article, and it will be updated frequently with Realme X3 smartphone updates.
Realme X3 Update Tracker
- [September 2, 2021]: Realme is rolling out July 2021 Security Patch for Realme X3 on firmware version RMX2081_11_C.08. The build weighs 740MB in size and it fixes some issues like the app while using mini window and lock screen password animation. Also, it addresses the problem of restart while using a hotspot and flashlight camera issue. Refer to the picture below to know more changes and additions.
- [May 25, 2021]: The Realme X3 is getting a stable Android 11 update with Realme UI 2.0 skin. The software bears the build number RMX2181_11_C.06 that weighs 668MB in size. Realme has issued a detailed changelog for this update which follows here.
- [April 14, 2021]: Realme X3 is receiving the Realme UI 2.0 beta update that brings many fixes along with it. The latest update comes with a build number RMX2081_11_C.05 and has an update size of 548MB. To know the details of this build, visit our dedicated article.
- [March 16, 2021]: Realme has begun rolling out the March 2021 Security Patch update to the Realme X3. Identified by the firmware version RMX2081_11_A.51 is currently rolling out only to the Indian users. Alongside, it also brings other changes which you can read here.
- [February 04, 2021]: The January 2021 Security patch has started hitting the Realme X3 smartphones on the RMX2081_11_A.49 Firmware version. The update is currently rolling out to Indian users and weighs 400MB in size. As per the changelog, it adds January 2021 Security patch, fixes, and optimizations. It brings fixes for the probabilistic issue that reconnecting the Bluetooth headset during a call caused the loud sound, the probabilistic issue that data migration failure, and the probabilistic issue that Recording displays abnormally when the recording file is deleted.
- [December 15, 2020]: Realme has started spinning out both the November and December 2020 Security patch update to the Realme X3 devices. The update is rolling out on the RMX2081PU_11_A.47 Firmware version. As stated by the changelog, it adds the latest Security patches, new add-ons, optimizations, and fixes. The new add-ons include a new icon for phone calls with Bluetooth earphones.
It brings fixes for the probabilistic screen flicker when editing the album, probabilistic crashing issue in alarm detail interface, probabilistic screen flicker when entering passwords entries in Dark mode, and when using Clone Phone in Dark Mode, the probabilistic issue that From Sunset to Sunrise status is out of sync issue.
- [November 10, 2020]: The Security patch update for October 2020 has finally started hitting the Realme X3 smartphones. The update is bumping on the RMX2081PU_11.A.45 Firmware version and features with the latest Security patch, new add-ons, optimizations, and fixes. The new add-ons include a toggle for system icons in the Status bar, From Sunset to Sunrise toggle for eye comfort, and a toggle for display keyboard when entering the app drawer. The fixes include network connection loss in some scenarios, probabilistic screen flicker when entering the album, probabilistic time display issue, and probabilistic Lagging issue with the use of Instagram to switch video.
- [September 29, 2020]: The Chinese smartphone brand – Realme has started seeding out the Security Patch update for September 2020. According to the changelog, apart from the latest Security Patch and bug fixes, the update doesn’t add any new features. The RMX2081PU_11_A.43 update brings fixes for probabilistic crashing & display issues, missing the prompt window, and many other issues. Additionally, the update adds the Soloop Application to the device.
- [June 27, 2020]: Starting from this day, the Realme X3 devices have started receiving the June 2020 Security Patch update. Coming to the changelog, the update brings Realme Paysa and Link App, fixes for known issues, and a few optimizations. So, this update is only meant to increase the Security Patch level and enhance the smartphone’s stability. Click here to know more details about this update.
As the company is sending the updates in a stagged manner, it usually takes a few days to reach all the units. In the meanwhile, you can head to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates to check the update status manually. Also, make sure to switch over to a WiFi network to avoid carrier data charges.