In May 2022, Realme released the Realme Pad X featuring a 10.95-inch IPS LCD screen. It runs Android 12 out of the box along with Realme UI 3.0 skin on top. The tab equips a Snapdragon 695 5G SoC paired with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage configuration. Realme Pad X carries an 8MP front camera and a 13MP sensor at the back for optics. An 8340 mAh battery backs up the device with 33W quick charging support.
Make sure to visit: Download Realme Clone Phone App Latest Version [Old Versions Archive]
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated regularly with the Realme Pad X updates.
Realme Pad X Updates Tracker
- [March 01, 2023]: Realme Pad X 5G users can identify the update by the RMP2107_11_A.20 build version and Realme Pad X WiFi version by RMP2108_11_A.20 build version. the February 2023 patch for the Realme Pad X fixes some known issues and improves system stability.
- Updated Android security patch: Fab 2023
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
- [January 16, 2022]: Realme is pushing a new update for Realme Pad X device. The January 2023 update comes with the firmware version RMP2107_11_A.19 for 5G variant and RMP2108_11_A.19 for WiFi variant. The update brings December 2022 security patch to the device. It also optimizes system performance of the smartphone. The update is rolling out as an Over the Air (OTA) update in batches and will take some time to reach your smartphone.
- [August 31, 2022]: Realme Pad X 5G and Wi-Fi version are picking up a new software update. The build arrives on firmware versions RMP2107_11_A.14 and RMP2108_11_A.14 respectively. The package adds the OTS menu in the settings app and battery display of the Realme smart keyboard. Also, the build resolves a couple of issues where the OTS could not be recognized when the screen is off. and while connected to a computer.
- Added OTG menu in Settings.
- Fixed the issue that OTG cannot be recognized when the screen is off.
- Fixed the issue that OTG cannot be recognized while connecting to a computer.
- Added battery display of realme Smart Keyboard (realme Smart Keyboard can be purchased at realme Store).
- [August 8, 2022]: Realme is spinning off the first software update for the Pad X. The build arrives with firmware eversion RMP2107_11_A.12 for LTE and RMP2108_11_A.10 for the WiFi variant. The build packs the July 2022 security patch and improves system stability & fluency. In addition, it also resolves some UI issues and over-charging to boot problem. Moreover, the version adds the AI ID camera function to landscape mode.
- Integrates the July 2022 Android security patch.
- Improved system stability.
- Improved system fluency.
- Fixed some UI interface display issues.
- Fixed the issue that the pad needs to be charged for a long time to boot, after the battery is over-discharged.
- Added AI ID camera function to landscape mode.
Read more: Realme 9 series Updates Tracker
As always, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. Therefore, it may take some time to reach all the users. In the meantime, you can navigate to Settings > Software Update > Check for the Update to manually track the package.