Samsung Galaxy M21 was dispatched in March 2020 with Android 10 pre-installed. The phone features a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, a 48MP triple rear camera, and a 20MP selfie lens. There’s a 6,000 mAh battery backed up by 15W of fast charging support. It is powered by an Exynos 9611 (10nm) Chipset paired with up to 128GB and 6GB RAM onboard storage.
Note: This is an update tracker and will be refreshed frequently with the updates of the Samsung Galaxy M21 smartphone
Galaxy M21 Updates Tracker
- [March 01, 2023]: Samsung has started rolling out the January 2023 security patch update with the software version M215FXXU3CWB1. It contains 50 security fixes for the Android system and 20 for Samsung’s One UI software.
- [February 04, 2023]: Samsung has started rolling out the Android 13 operating system-based One UI 5.0 updates for its Galaxy M21 smartphone in India. Galaxy M21 is rolling out with the firmware version M215GDDU2CWA3.
- [April 21, 2022]: Samsung Galaxy M21 is finally getting the Android 12 update packed with the firmware version M215FXXU2CVCC. The update is rolling out in India. Also, it enhances the privacy by integrating the April 2022 security patch
- [March 30, 2022]: Samsung is releasing the March 2022 security patch to Galaxy M21 via a new software update. The build is rolling out in India and Sri Lanka with firmware version M215FXXS2BVB7.
- [September 8, 2021]: The Galaxy M21 is grabbing a new update that inculcates the September 2021 security patch to the device. The build is rolling out in India and Sri Lanka on the firmware number M215FXXU2BUH6. To mention. Samsung is yet to detail this safety patch, it is likely to carry some general bug fixes and stability improvements.
- [March 31, 2021]: The Galaxy M21 becomes the latest device to get the One UI 3.1 update. The update weighing 960MB is currently rolling out in Indian markets carrying the firmware version M215FXXU2BUC8. Visit our dedicated article to know more about this package.
As usual, the OTA update is rolling out in batches. The Galaxy M21 users may have to wait a while to receive the update. Meanwhile, they can track the build manually. To do this, navigate to Settings > Software updates > check for the updates.