After the Redmi Note 9 Pro, the successor series has started to receive the MIUI 12.5 Enhanced update. The new software is now rolling out to the Redmi Note 10 5G. The smartphone was launched this year in March with Android 11 based MIUI 12 out of the box.
Make sure to visit: Best custom ROMs for Redmi Note 10
Presently, the latest update for the Redmi Note 105G is rolling out in Indonesia. It will soon expand to more regions by the next few days. The update can be identified by the build number V220.127.116.11.RKSIDXM is based on Android 11.
Talking about changes, Xiaomi claims that the software optimizes, fixes dozens of privacy and data security-related problems. Though the MIUI 12.5 enhanced does not inculcate any major features or additions, it does bring some features that are essential for a seamless performance. You can check out the changelog below for more details.
- MIUI12.5 Enhanced
- Swift performance. More life between the charges.
- Focused algorithms: Our new algorithms will dynamically allocate system resources based on specific scenes, ensuring a smooth experience on all models.
- Atomized memory: Ultra-fine memory management mechanism will make RAM usage more efficient.
- Liquid storage: New sensitive storage mechanisms will keep your system vibrant and responsive as time goes by.
- Smart balance: Core system improvements allow your device to make the best of the flagship hardware specs.
As always, the package is rolling out in batches thus, taking more time to reach all units. However, you can always track the update manually via Settings > About phone > Check for new updates