Xiaomi has finally started rolling out the Android 11 update for the Redmi Note 8T in Europe. It is the second major update for the device, which comes with many changes and features. The phone was launched in 2019 with Android 9 out of the box and later got updated to Android 10. Apart from new features, it brings a lot of optimization and bug fixes to the device. The update for the Redmi Note 8T comes with the build number V184.108.40.206.RCXEUXM, and the official changelog of the update doesn’t mention anything apart from Android 11.
- Stable MIUI based on Android 11
The update brings all the luxuries of Android 11 including one-time permissions, chat bubbles, improved security, and much more. The update is rolling out in staggered way, which means it will be live for the broader audience after a successful verification and validation on the limited audience. The update weighs over 2.3GB and brings July 2021 security patch. To check if the update has reached your device, head to Settings and then to About Phone, and then Check for Updates. However, you can manually update the device right away by manually flashing the update after downloading it from a third party.
Download Android 11 update for Redmi Note 8T
- Device: Redmi Note 8T EEA
- Codename: willow
- Version: V220.127.116.11.RCXEUXM
- Branch: Stable Beta
- Type: Recovery
- Size: 2.5 GB
- Release Date: 2021-08-13
- Package Name: miui_WILLOWEEAGlobal_V18.104.22.168.RCXEUXM_d4de58ff52_11.0.zip
- MD5: d4de58ff52be11bfdd0aa995532a0373
- Click here to Download
Stes to install the update:
- Move the update file to the root storage of your device.
- Head to Settings and then to About Phone.
- Now, tap on System Updates and click on the three-dot icon seen on the top-right to access the Choose Upgrade option.
- Tap on the same and browse the update file which you have downloaded earlier. Your device will update and restart once the process is completed.
We hope you successfully updated the Redmi Note 8T device using our guide.