In Q1 2022, Samsung officially launched Galaxy A13 with Android 12 OS pre-installed. The phone features a 6.6-inch Super TFT Infinity-V full-HD+ screen paired with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. Under the hood, it powers an octa-core processor based on the Exynos 850 SoC. In the shooting department, the phone houses a 50MP quad rear camera and an 8MP front snapper.
Must see: Best Android smartphones under $400
Note: This is an update tracker and the page will be updated with every build released for the Galaxy A13 in descending order.
Samsung Galaxy A13 Updates Tracker
- [March 22, 2023]: The latest software update for the Galaxy A13 comes with firmware version A135MUBS2BWC4, and it is rolling out in Colombia. The Galaxy A13 received the January 2023 or February 2023 security patches
- [January 24, 2023]: Samsung is rolling out a new update for the Verizon Galaxy A13 smartphone. The update with the firmware version A135USQU2BVL4 and is rolling out as an OTA update. It brings the OneUI 5 based on Android 13 to the smartphone. The update also integrates November 2022 security patch.
- [October 13, 2022]: Samsung is extending the availability of the October 2022 Security Patch for the Galaxy A13. This time, the update is available for the carrier-locked version with firmware version A136USQS3BVI1. It is rolling out in the US for T-Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, and Comcast networks.
- [October 4, 2022]: Verizon-based Galaxy A13 is receiving October 2022 Security Patch in the United States. The firmware A135USQS2AVI1 also fixes the intermittent issue of not receiving test messages.
- [September 26, 2022]: Samsung Galaxy A13 is receiving September 2022 Security patch Update via the build number A135MUBS2AVII. The update is rolling out in Brazil.
- [August 29, 2022]: A new update has arrived for Samsung Galaxy A13. This update is solely focusing on Performance improvements and Updates to Google Meet. This also consists of the most up-to-date August 2022 security patch.
- [July 18, 2022]: A new update is rolling out for the Galaxy A13 with July 2022 security patch. The build is rolling out in the US and Latin America with firmware versions A135U1UES2AVG1 and A135MUBS1AVF1 respectively.
- [July 13, 2022]: Samsung is rolling out a new update in the US for the Galaxy A13 smartphone. It comes with the build number A135U1UES1AVF1 and is live for carrier unlocked versions of the smartphone. It is live for Cellular South’s network, while other carriers are expected to join in the upcoming days. The update brings the June 2022 security patch to the smartphone.
- [June 14, 2022]: Galaxy A13 5G in the US is getting the Android 12 update based on One UI 4.1. The package is available for the carrier-locked version of the phone with firmware version A136USQU2BVE9. Alongside a dozen of new features and modifications, the build also integrates the May 2022 security patch to improve the system’s privacy.
- [April 11, 2022]: Samsung is releasing the April 2022 security patch to the Galaxy A13 with firmware version A135FXXU1AVD1. The build is rolling out in European markets, including the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Ireland, and Poland. The bump will make your phone more stable by addressing a bunch of bugs.
As the update is having a phase-wise rollout, it may take some time to reach all the units. In the meantime, you can head to Settings > Software updates > Security updates to check the update manually. We also suggest you switch over to a WiFi network before downloading the update to avoid data charges.