This year in February, Samsung added an A-series smartphone to strengthen its mid-rangers, Galaxy A32. The smartphone runs on an Android 11 based One UI 3.1 paired with a Mediatek Helio G80 processor. Galaxy A32 features a 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display with up to 128GB storage and 8GB of RAM. There’s a rear quad-camera consisting of a 64MP primary sensor and a 20MP selfie shooter. According to the company, the phone has been designed keeping in mind the growing appetite for content consumption and expression of creativity among Gen Z and millennials.
Must see: Best Features of Samsung OneUI 3.0 (Enhanced UI, Improved Camera UI, and Digital WellBeing)
Note: This is an update tracker and will be updated regularly with the latest update releases for the device.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Update Tracker
- [January 27, 2022]: The Galaxy A32 (LTE) is receiving the January 2022 security patch. The update is rolling out in Brazil via the firmware version A325MUBS2AVA1 / A325MOWO2AUJ4 / A325MUBSZAVA1.
- [December 23, 2021]: Samsung is releasing the current security maintenance, December 2021 to the Galaxy A32 in the US. Arriving on firmware version A326U1UES6AUL1, the update is live for various network carriers including AT&T, Cellular South, Comcast, C-Spire, T-Mobile, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile.
- [October 20, 2021]: Galaxy A32 is receiving the November 2021 security patch update via a new software update. Arriving on firmware version A325FXXU2AUJ4, the update is currently rolling out in Russia, Ukraine. Though the changelog is not yet published, we expect it to arrive with some additional features and improvements.
- [October 20, 2021]: The September 2021 security patch is extending to the carrier-locked units of Galaxy A32 5G in the USA. Arriving on the firmware version A326USQU5AUI5, the update is rolling out on Comcast’s network. The patch fixes over 50 vulnerabilities related to privacy and security.
- [September 24, 2021]: Samsung has started rolling out a new update for the Samsung Galaxy A32. The new update comes with the build number A325MUBU1AUH1 and is currently live only for users in Peru. The global rollout of the update is expected soon. The update brings the September 2021 security patch and has fixed more than four dozen of privacy and security-related issues. The update also brings general stability improvements. Apart from this, there are no other things that the update brings.
- [August 25, 2021]: The Current security maintenance, August 2021 is rolling out to the Galaxy A32. The update is live in Malaysia bearing the firmware version A326BXXU3AUH4. As per Samsung’s documentation, the patch fixes 40 privacy and security-related vulnerabilities. But the package does not carry any new addition or changes.
- [June 7, 2021]: Samsung is releasing a new software update to the 5G units of Galaxy A32. The update is currently rolling out in the USA for model number SM-A326U, while more US networks could also get a hit soon. Arriving on firmware version A326USQU3AUE7, the package carries the May 2021 security patch. This is a minor bump in safety level and does not bring any major changes to the smartphone. But internally, it resolves several security vulnerabilities and risks from various vectors.
- [May 13, 2021]: The 4G variant of the Galaxy A32 is grabbing the May 2021 Android security patch. The new software is rolling out with a build number A325MUBU1AUD2 in Panama, while other regions will also get a hit soon. As per Samsung’s terms, the patch resolves 23 security vulnerabilities and risks from vectors. Moreover, the company also addresses the fixes that Google terms as severe. To know more about what the May safety level brings to your Android device, Tap here.
As usual, the OTA update is having a staged rollout. You can either wait for a pop-up notification regarding the new build or check it manually. To give it a self-check, head over to the Settings app > Software update and tap on Download and install. Also, we suggest you switch over to a WiFi network before downloading the update to avoid data charges.