In the Q3 of 2019, Xiaomi has officially launched the Mi A3 smartphone with a 6.09-inch display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Chipset. The phone runs Android 9.0 (Pie) out of the box paired with up to 128GB of memory and 6GB of RAM. In terms of camera, the device packs a 48MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear camera and a 32MP single front-facing snapper.
Note: This is an updates tracker and will be updated regularly with the Xiaomi Mi A3 smartphone updates.
Xiaomi Mi A3 Update Tracker
- [March 24, 2022]: Xiaomi Mi A3 is getting a new update in European region via firmware version V188.8.131.52.RFQEUXM. The build optimizes the system’s performance and improves its security and stability.
Optimized system performance
Improved system security and stability
- [December 24, 2021]: The Xiaomi Mi A3 is upgrading with December 2021 security patch. The update bears the build version V184.108.40.206.RFQMIXM weighing 1.5GB in size. Besides increasing system security, it does not carry any other changes.
Increased system security
Android Security Patch updated to December 2021
- [June 28, 2021]: Xiaomi Mi A3 is receiving a new software update globally. The build indulges the current security maintenance, June 2021 patch to the device. The update arrives on firmware version V220.127.116.11.RFQMIXM weighs about 20MB in size. This is a minor bump in the safety level and does not carry any new additions. Though, the update brings fixes for some minor bugs and optimized system performance.
- [August 11, 2020]: Xiaomi has started spinning out the August 2020 Security patch update for Mi A3. The new update is rolling out globally with firmware version V18.104.22.168.QFQMIXM weighs 35.55 MB in size. The company has not included any new changes/ features to the device via this update. So, the update generally comes with bug fixes for user-reported issues and it may also include a few improvements.
- [July 29, 2020]: Xiaomi Mi A3 is receiving July 2020 security patch in some parts of Europe. The build bears the firmware version V22.214.171.124.QFQEUXM. It is a usual security update that specifically addresses bugs and vulnerabilities to enhance your device’s security and does not bring any new features.
The OTA update will be pushed in different batches and may take some time to reach all the users based on their location and carrier. If you don’t receive a notification for the update in the next few days, you may need to manually check for the update by navigating to Settings > Software Update > Check for the Update.